International fields when creating a new supplier

In the “Bank Statement” pages, when you have to manually tag a New Purchase; for which no company exist, so you click “Payment to a Supplier” > “Create a new invoice for this payment” > “Create new supplier” button:

1. Could you allow us to specify at least the country of origin of the supplier ?
  2. Could you provide those 3 VAT options on the same window ? OR save the new supplier as “VAT Registered in another EC Member State”

I think we can safely assume that in most cases, other EC companies will be VAT registered.

Currently, the user has to quickly tag the transaction and then go look-up the company they just created, edit the settings, set it as a foreign company and set the relevant VAT setting. When taggign 20-30 transactions from different companies, this is a complete process killer.

Hi @Pablo_Albrecht

We’ll certainly leave this thread open for other users to add their comments.

The tagging process is designed to be a quick and simple process, so it would be interesting to see what other users think on this before we investigate it further.

Well, if it’s intended as a quick process and the user (your customer) has explained that it’s not… so I’ll add our vote.
I’m glad I’ve seen this,as we’ll run into it too, if we use QF