Intrastat - boxes 8 and 9

There is no option to omit/subtract triangulations in boxes 8 and 9 which can be correctly and electronically transmitted to HMRC.
This option is vital for intrastat reason as these figures sum up to the threshold for which then you need to register for Intrastat declarations
for 2019 the exemption thresholds are:
£1,500,000 for arrivals
£250,000 for dispatches

Can you please allow for official amendments to boxes 8 and 9? Please respond asap as I cannot submit my vat unless I can do this. I’m stuck. Also, I’ve called Intrastat and they won’t allow constant amendments.
I look forward to an immediate adjustment of t he system, reply.

thank you
Filippo

thank you

Hi @Filippo_Ferrante

If you’re submitting a VAT return you can make amendments by clicking the red arrow in the box:

If you enter an adjustment here the box total will be recalculated. The only figures that are transmitted to HMRC are the ones in the boxes themselves - notes, calculations and adjustments are not sent.

Ok Mathew
It doesn’t solve my problem. I need the adjustments in boxes 8 and 9 to be sent to HMRC.
pls help

Hi @Filippo_Ferrante

This isn’t possible through QuickFile I’m afraid. We only send the final figures, which is what’s supported through MTD.

Ok, but the system needs to take in account differences for boxes 8 and 9.
Triangulations are not meant to go in these boxes.
There is no option for this when creating and invoice/purchase involved in a triangulation (simplified procedure). can you please help.

HI Mathew
Any possibilities to officially amend boxes 8 and/or 9 pls?

Hi @Filippo_Ferrante

There are no plans to change this at the moment. You can certainly raise a feature request for this and we’ll consider it based on demand and other factors, but at this time we only support the adjustments and the submission of the final figures as above.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.