Introducing the QuickFile iOS App

We’ve done a lot of testing on iPhone 7. It should work on iPhone 5, I just need to double check on that one.

Hi jhanks1170,
As Glenn mentioned before you can request this in your Additional Services section:

As with the Android app the iOS version will be initially made available to a closed group of beta testers, if you’d like to try it out, you can request access by going to “ Help ” >> “ Additional Services ” within your QuickFile account, and selecting “ QuickFile Beta Features ”, using the code AP3189 .

And it is may not the best idea to write your email address publicly, except for advertising and this is not really allowed, I think but Quickfile has to decide this.

does it work for affinity customers as just trying it out now it works ok for iphone 8.There isnt a delete button on this if you have incorrectly put on wrong amount.Just trying it out and i know my client will get items wrong.

@jhanks0311 it’s the end user account holder that must login. Currently there’s no support for logging in with Affinity credentials, we may however look into adding this in future.

Regarding deletion, you can go back in the app and change a keyed in amount. However after submission of the purchase detail form, there’s no option in the app to delete purchases that have been created.

Hello, I’ve just done a search on the play store for QuickFile but nothing came up, how do I get it for android

Hi @rawandmoreshack,

There is a separate post for the Android app here: The QuickFile Android App is here!

Hope this helps

Hi - how do I get a hold of the Android version? I have tried finding it in Google Play but with no success…

@Bharat there’s a separate beta group for the Android App. You can request access by going to Help >> Additional Services within your QuickFile account, and selecting “ QuickFile Beta Features ”, using the code AZ1B48.

What is the ios app called to download from the app store.

Hi @DIGITAE,

The app is still in the testing phase so not available directly through the App Store.

Hi,

On the power user subscription can you add your own invoice templates.
As i donot see much of choice with the regards invoice templates.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards,
Andre

@DIGITAE QuickFIle has around 10 preset templates and allows you to customise your invoices further using CSS. There’s more info on this here.

I can see all my tagged receipts in the app, but not untagged ones. Can I not use the app to tag receipts that I’ve forwarded to receipts@quickfile.co.uk?

Hi @cjdshaw,

No, the app will only show the tagged receipts. It allows you to tag new receipts that you upload via the app but not to be used to tag the receipts sent in by email or dropbox

Ok. Could that be added as a feature request?

It’s something we’re currently working on along with support for sales invoices and estimates. It should be ready late December or January.

1 Like

As part of the next App update will you be looking at opening up the beta group to accept more users at all?

~ I’d like to set it up on my wife’s iPhone as the easy receipt scanning feature will be a big plus for us :wink:

Both the iOS app and the Android app are generally available now to all users. The Android app is on version 2.0 and the iOS app will follow next week. App Store links can be found below:

https://www.quickfile.co.uk/mobile

1 Like

@cjdshaw this is now supported in version 2.0.

Just downloaded the IOS app and must say am very impressed with it.

I’m just wondering if there are any futures plans to allow FaceID to sign into the app rather than having to type in user code and password each time?