Invoice customisation assistance

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me with customising an invoice. I have made some amendments to an existing template but its still not quite right and I need some help.
Thanks in advance
John

Hi @John13

Are you able to provide me with your account number please, and what you’re trying to achieve and I’ll take a quick look for you :slight_smile:

Hello,
Thank you for your message. The account number is 6131474349, I have attached a preview of my existing invoice. As you will see there is am order number and delivery note number column which I would like to keep so require x 2 additional columns with headers and then require them to be free text like the description box is. I would really appreciate any help you could give me on this.
Many thanks
John

File removed

Good morning,
I would really appreciate if you could assist me on the above as now month end has passed I have invoicing to complete.
Many thanks
John

Apologies for the delay in coming back to you.

Firstly, I’ve removed the link above as I now have a copy.

Secondly, looking at the document you’ve uploaded, adding an o/no. column isn’t going to be possible, but you can add one in the header box. Although, this would be for the whole invoice rather than an individual line.

Adding a delivery note number isn’t going to possible either I’m afraid, but you could add these details as a comment line and use it as a work around.

Because of the layout of the issue date etc (it’s generated as a table with each line as a new row rather than column), I don’t think it’s going to be possible to put the details in a horizontal format as you have done in the sample you uploaded.

I should however be able to make the logo bigger for you if you wish, and add your company details (including bank details) into the footer of the invoice.

Good morning,
Thank you for your reply.
I will have to use the comment line as a work around for the time being.
If you could please make the other amendments above so that the remainder of the invoice looks as similar to my existing one as possible that would be a great help.
Thank you
John

Hi @John13

I’ll send you a private message about this shortly - look for a green notification in the top right hand corner.