Invoice download to Phones - no Customer details

Dear Support,
A client queried that when they clicked the link to my invoice on their phone, no customer name and address is shown. They have a number of different companies we deal with. I replicated this and it is true. Looks like you have to click “Desktop” for it to show these details. Why is this and can this be made so that these details are shown on the mobile phone?

Hello @Bagpipe

It sounds like this is their issue

Hi @QFSteve
The mobile layout does not show the customer name and address…same on the link you sent me. This was replicated on my mobile phone too. Is there a way to show this? Tried advanced settings on and off.

Hello @Bagpipe

The mobile web layout is designed this way so that the pertinent information can fit on the viewport without needing to scroll. The client can still see a full invoice by downloading the PDF.

Hi @Bagpipe

Just to add to @QFSteve’s post, this layout can be disabled and customised. There are details on this in the guide linked to above, but please let us know if you need any help.

Hi @QFMathew ,

I will look at customising this. For now, I have also added a link to the pdf. Thank you both for your help.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.