Invoice issued late

Hi,
I have the landlord account and the rent for a property should be issued on the 15th of every month. It did that but only after 11am. My setting say I am in the UK so why didn’t it do that at the start of the day?

Thank you

QuickFile has many many customers, it’s simply not possible to generate all of the (potentially thousands) of recurring invoices for all of them right on the stroke of midnight - quite apart from the load on QuickFile’s own database, they’re limited by the responsiveness of all the different custom SMTP servers that people have configured to send out the notification emails.

My understanding from what QuickFile staff have said in the past is that the batch process to generate recurring invoices starts around 8 or 9 am each day (so the email notifications are more likely to pop up during office hours rather than overnight), and it can take a few hours to get through them all. It’s particularly bad on the first of the month as there will be an order of magnitude more recurring profiles for that particular day compared to any other.

2 Likes

Thank you. Makes sense and puts me at ease that it wasn’t something I did wrong.
Appreciated

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.