Invoice payment email tokens

The default text for the template is

Dear @FirstName@

Thank you for the recent payment you have made to us for the sum of @PaymentAmount@. I hereby acknowledge receipt of payment which has been set against invoice @InvoiceNumber@, dated @InvoiceIssueDate@.

If I can be of any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact me.

@EmailSignature@

It is used for single payments should the @PaidInvoiceList@ be added in in addition to the above text to allow for single and multiple payments

Dear @FirstName@

Thank you for the recent payment you have made to us for the sum of @PaymentAmount@. I hereby acknowledge receipt of payment which has been set against invoice @InvoiceNumber@, dated @InvoiceIssueDate@.

@PaidInvoiceList@

@EmailSignature@

Or should it replace

Dear @FirstName@

Thank you for the recent payment you have made to us for the sum of @PaymentAmount@. I hereby acknowledge receipt of payment which has been set against the following invoice(s)

@PaidInvoiceList@

@EmailSignature@

Hi @MearTech

It should replace the text. For example, for a client payment (“New Payment Received”), it would look something like this:

Dear @FirstName@

Thank you for your recent payment.

Thank you for the recent payment you have made to us for the sum of @PaymentAmount@. I hereby acknowledge receipt of payment which has been set against the following invoices:

@PaidInvoiceList@

@EmailSignature

This produces an email similar to this:

Dear Bob

Thank you for your recent payment.

Thank you for the recent payment you have made to us for the sum of 123.00 GBP. I hereby acknowledge receipt of payment which has been set against the following invoices:

• Invoice #00001 dated 3 Nov 2017 - 123.00 GBP

A new line is then shown for each invoice linked to that payment.

For purchase payments (“Remittance Advice”), it would look something like this:

Dear @FirstName@

We hereby confirm that the sum of @PaymentAmount@ has been paid and set against the following invoices:

@PaidInvoiceList@

@EmailSignature@

And generate an email similar to this:

Dear Jim

We hereby confirm that the sum of 22.00 GBP has been paid and set against the following invoices:

• Invoice #0000123 dated 31 Oct 2017 - 10.00 GBP
  • Invoice #0000321 dated 20 Oct 2017 - 12.00 GBP
    A balance of 5.00 GBP remains

Hope that helps! :slight_smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.