Invoice template selection

Hello.

I have created a couple of different Invoice templates with different information on each.
When I go to create a new invoice for a customer how do I select which template to use?
I can only see the Invoice style option which doesn’t show the different templates.

Hi @GTCooker

Once you have set up the invoice and saved it as a draft, you can click on the invoice style gallery at the top of the screen and choose which style you would like to use:

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

I don’t want to change the style it’s the template I want to change.

Hi @GTCooker

Sorry if I seem to have misunderstood your problem.

Can you just clarify, where have you created the templates that you want to change to?

Hi,
Different “trading styles” is maybe best for your situation. Have a look here
https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/custom-trading-styles/8831

From the Account setting menu I selected Invoice customisation.
Then I created different templates with different text and details.
I can’t find anywhere too use these different templates when creating an invoice.

Thanks for the reply.

It’s not the style of the invoice I want to change it’s the text I want to change, header, footer information.

Hi @GTCooker

Thank you for the information, if you hover over “Sales” in the top menu and then go down to “Invoice Customisation” you will see the following screen:

You can then select the area of the template you wish to change.

These templates can be assigned to different trading styles that @rhc mentioned above. These are assigned on a client-by-client basis, rather than to an individual invoice.

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

1 Like

Thanks for the help. I think I’ve got it now.
I thought it may be a setting in the client details area but the ‘Apply Trading Style’ option only appears once you create a second trading style.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.