Invoiced instead of estimate

Hi, I’ve just created an estimate but it has sent as an invoice, obviously I’ve done something wrong, but i did click on the create estimate tab. can i convert this back to an estimate so i don’t need to delete it and re do a estimate or do i have to delete this invoice and re type the estimate?
Thanks in advance…

Hi @chrisangell

There isn’t a way to revert it unfortunately, but generally the only way to go from estimate to an invoice would be to convert it. This would leave a trace in the event log.

Does the document specifically say “Invoice” at the top? If not, is there anything that makes you think it’s been sent as an invoice rather than an estimate?

hi, yes it says invoiced. i was and the create estimate, but i had to add as new client so i must of done something somewhere, how do i look at the event log?

The event log appears in 2 places:

• Account Settings >> All Settings >> Event Log, for an overview or
  • At the bottom of every client, invoice, estimate, purchase invoice etc. - this this is restricted to just that entry. So viewing a client will only show the events relating to that client

ok thank you for your help. appreciate it.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.