Invoices going to spam folder

Hi, I have a couple of customers who are informing me that all our invoices are going into their spam folder. I know you have discussed this before but could you give me some instructions on how to resolve this please.
Thanks.

Hi @Jackie

By default, all emails we send are routed through Amazon so they have a high delivery rate. That said, there are factors such as the email content, attachments and the address it’s being sent to which can affect the delivery.

One potential solution is to use your own email server. If you have one (it could be Google, Outlook.com, or even your web host provider), then you can set up your account to route emails through there instead. This can be done by going to Account Settings >> 3rd Party Integration >> SMTP Settings.

Simply fill in the boxes with your details (let us know if you need help here), and enter a different email address that you can access so we can send you a test email with an activation code. Once you’ve received this and entered if back into the form, we will route all emails through the server you specify.

I hope that helps, but please let me know if we can help further.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.