Is Barclays bank feed working today?

I have not had a bank feed for 24th April. Is it working today please? this has been happening quite often now. What can I do to ensure I have the feed?

Hello @eftlizzie

Yes the feed is working today, but is running behind. Please see the below link for details:

As long as the feed is enabled on the account, it will continue to run. If there are any errors, your bank feed icon will turn red on your bank management screen. If this is the case, please check the error log for further details.

Because of the nature of the feed, if there is maintenance done by the bank overnight, or if something changes on their website, the feed will be paused and require us to manually investigate. With things such as Open Banking being rolled out over the last couple of weeks/months alongside other legislation, there has been quite a bit of maintenance done by the various banks which has resulted in the delays.

thank you. So I guess it is just a “wait and see” then and keep checking? Do we get this message anywhere about the delay?

It is at the moment I’m afraid.

All statuses are posted to the main page at https://status.quickfile.co.uk. If you do encounter any issues at any point, it’s worth checking this page out first.

Sorry but where do I look for these messages?

On the link itself, it shows the different sections of QuickFile. These would firstly show you if there are any issues - in your case you would notice it under the Bank Feed section.

Any details relating to these issues are then outlined below, along with it’s current status (Investigating, Identified, Watching/Monitoring or Resolved). We’ll also post any updated in the details there.

Clicking on the timestamp (e.g. “2 hours ago”) below the title of the issue, will show you just that issue and all it’s updates.

I hope that helps.

So I should just save this link for future use separetly. I was looking on Quickfile Dashboard.

It’s worth saving - yes. Any problems, not just with bank feeds, would normally be posted to this page. It’s also linked from the bottom of our main website.

It’s also kept separate from the rest of QuickFile, so should you not be able to access your account for any reason, you should still be able to access the status page.

Thank you for your help

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.