Issues collecting payments with GoCardless

Problem:

1. I created an invoice dated today due on 5th Jan 2018
  2. On the invoice view click on More Options -> Collect by Direct Debit
  3. The following screen shows:
    Total Payment Amount £0.00
    Collect funds on 01/01/0001

If instead of Direct Debit I click on Pay Online the result is a white screen.
The same happens if I impersonate the client.

I have setup the DD collection directly from Gocardless dashboard so not problem with them or with my account.

when I go to collect Direct debit from go cardless it pops up a different box with total 0.00 and collection date 01/01/0001 this has happened today on the last 3 invoices I want to invoice by direct debit, can you advise whats the reason for this as I cannot invoice and need a urgent fix

Hi @rudolph and @wowsilver

I’ve asked our development team to investigate this and will update you ASAP.

@wowsilver - As your issue is related to the one @rudolph reported, I’ve merged them into one topic to make things a bit easier to track.

Thanks. a quick answer would be handy as I cannot collect funds now, thanks

Hi wowsilver, you can setup a DD collection directly from the Gocardless dashboard if your client has already setup a mandate. Of course then you will need to enter the payment manually in Quickfile.

@rudolph @wowsilver - Please can you try again now and let me know if that works?

Hi Yes its works OK on the 2 invoices I have.
Is it a permanent fix?
many thanks

Yes. But if you do encounter any additional issues (not just with this, but anywhere on QuickFile), please don’t hesitate to start a new thread and we’ll investigate.

Working fine now. Thank you. Great support as usual.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.