KeyPay - Credits/Debits reversed

Hi all

I use YourPayroll/KeyPay which has a link with QuickFile via the API, but for some reason the exported (manual) journal comes out fine with the debits and credits the right way.

However, when it is linked to QuickFile and I ask it to feed the information directly to our account, it puts everything back to front (debits as credits, and vice versa).

Anyone else experience this?

I have raised this with KeyPay but they have also said to raise the issue here too.

Many thanks.

Hi @tomhorton

The integration with KeyPay was actually built by their team rather than ours, so in the first instance, they’d have to investigate this from their end.

That said, I will also reach out to them directly to see if we can identify any issues and work to get these resolved.

Hi @QFMathew

Thanks for getting back to me.

I have raised a ticket with them so they are already aware of the issue too. Tide (who uses their platform) are also aware so will be interesting to see what is found.

Thanks again for your help.

Best Regards

Tom

Hi @tomhorton

We’ve heard back from KeyPay who have advised they’ve released a fix for this today.

Hopefully that resolves the issue going forward, but please let us know if you encounter any further issues :slight_smile:

Hi @QFMathew

Brilliant news! Thanks for letting me know!

Best Regards

Tom

1 Like