Letter send limit reached

I have a message coming up saying letter send limit reached? I have only sent 4 letters today and I have never had this message pop up before and have sent many more than this in a day. What do I need to do?

Hello @krf3167

We imposed a 3 per day limit ( to deal with spam being sent from QuickFile accounts).

We can increase this for you, in the mean time you can still download the PDF’s and send via your own mail client.

I would appreciate it being increased if this is possible

Hello @krf3167

I have logged this with our development team for you, I will let you know once I hear back.

Thank you much appreciated

Hi, can I please have my letter limit increased? 20 would be plenty, I normally only send 3 or 4 at a time.

Hello @bbmpro

I will update this page when I hear back from the development team

I have sent no letters today but when I tried the send limit reached message is showing up so not been able to send anything since yesterday??

Hi Steve, really appreciate you raising this with the Development team.
I depend on having a record of invoice reminder letters sent for managing arrears in case it goes to small claims court. Also being able to copy letters is super useful.
Is there any way to target the spammers so the rest of us can continue using for legitimate business purposes?
Quickfile has made a huge difference to my business, appreciate all you do.
Sarah

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.