Letterheads

Hello,

I have pre printed letter headed paper for my invoices. Is there a way to move everything down on the page so it all fits? As at the moment the ‘item/description’ box is too high.

Thanks

Hi April_van_Buuren,
I think you can not change the letters in more details, youv’e got only the normal settings. I think it is not good to use it as an template print out because to make it look like a letter you have to add text/content/the reason for the letter and this is different in every letter. You only could write the letter for each customer in quickfile and print it when ready. If you need write some letters offline you could may re-build it in word or so?

You could may use the invoice templates (it depends for what you want to use it) because you can actually change quite a lot in Quickfile invoice templates to make it your ‘own’. If you want to change more detail you can use the css editor. Just go to any invoice you created so far and click the green button top left ‘Invoice Style Gallery’. All the examples pop up. On top of your current one you can see a yellow bar ‘Change Style’. If you click it the css editor open.
For more info how to change things around you can read:

I hope this helps

Hi April_van_Buuren again,

If you want to push everything below the header (address bar and so on) down you have to change the bottom margin of the header.
Here is the original header
.invoice-header-region {
width:630px;
text-align:left;
position: relative;
margin-bottom:30px;

Now you have to change the ‘margin-bottom’ to your wishes. I would start with maybe 70px - would look like:
.invoice-header-region {
width:630px;
text-align:left;
position: relative;
margin-bottom:70px;

Paste this snip into the css editor below header which look like /HEADER ---------------------------------/
Click apply
If you are happy click save.
If you are not happy change the 70 to more or less and test again

1 Like

Hi,

The only thing I can change is the logo size it seems. I can’t seem to find where I would change the margin or header region.

Thanks

Hi. The code example I sent you is not in the css editor, you have to past it in. Did you try this?

Where do I paste it in to ?

Hi April_van_Buuren,
Are you in the letter settings or invoice settings. The code is for the css editor for invoices. To open the css editor go to a client invoice or create a new one. On the top left corner is a green button. Click on it. On the top of your screen appear all the invoice templates. On top of your current used template is a yellow bar, click on it and the css editor will open.
I hope this helps

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.