Letters within Client Area

Within the Client Area that our clients can login to, we can show invoices, estimates and I’ve created a menu link for messages. However I’d like to be able to provide the clients the facility to show all letters/correspondence we’ve sent them, similar that you’d get with a bank client portal.

Could your please tell me what the link address would be for this so that each client only sees a list of the letters and correspondence sent to them personally.

Many Thanks

Hi @incsol,

This isn’t possible at the moment but I have moved this into a feature request so that we can monitor interest and look at the possibility in the future

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I’m just wondering though, as the option to view Letters sent appears in the Client View options in QuickFile, and these letters are specific to each client that they are processed against. Where do they get stored?

Hi @incsol

Can I just confirm that it’s letters you’re looking for, or is it “Messages”?

If it is letters, these aren’t shown to the client control panel, and it’s not possible for them to be shown to the client at this time.

I also just sent a letter to a client and just expected to appear on the Client Area and also within the client admin area here
Screenshot 2023-01-17 090403

PLEASE VOTE FOR THIS FEATURE :wink: