Linking starling account to quickfile

Hi, I’ve linked my starling bank account to my quickfile account and I can see it come on the dashboard of quickfile.

Since I’ve linked it, I’ve had some transactions in/out of the account and for some reason they’re not showing up on the dashboard and it is left showing £0 income and £0 transactions.

If I go into the starling app I can see the balance and transactions made.

Please help!

Many thanks, Shaun

Hi @Shaun_Kilkenny,

Have you activated the bank feed against the account you’ve created in QuickFile?

are you seeing any errors with the connection?

Can you tell me exactly where i would find this? I have searched all over for ‘Activate Bank Feed’ and cant find it.

Is the “bank name” in the settings for that bank account definitely set to Starling? I don’t use bank feeds myself but I believe it’s the case that it’ll only offer you the “activate feed” option if the account is configured with the right bank name.

Hi,

Ok so i found it but when i try ask it to send me a notification code to my phone to proceed it just says unable at this time.

Can you help?

Hi @Shaun_Kilkenny,

Starling works a little differently to the other bank feeds. Have you double checked that you’ve entered your Starling account number and your number correctly on this screen:

You should get a notification within the app on your phone if everything is correct. If you are still having problems please could you take a screenshot of the error and we can look into this further

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.