Logging in

I help set up a friends account. Managed to an invoice together and send it no problem. Now it won’t let us log in. So when we try to reset and enter a new password it still says invalid credentials. Now I have no idea what to do. Can Anyone help?

Where are you trying to log in to? Every individual QuickFile account has its own unique URL https://something.quickfile.co.uk that you chose when you first created the account, and you have to use the right one (since you can be a manager on one QuickFile account and a client of several others simultaneously). And accounts for this forum are separate again.

Yes I’m using the url QuickFile set up for this account.
I have two QuickFile accounts of my own and no problem. This is why I told these to set up this account. But I cannot get them logged in. It says there company name above the login bars so I know I’m on the right url. So I click forgot password and reset a new password. Try to login in again and it keeps saying invalid credentials.

Hi @chrisangell,

Are they receiving the forgotten password email? It may be that there was a typo in the email when setting up the account. If you’d like to send a private message to @QFSupport with the company name we can take a look for you.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.