Logo disappeared from invoice and cannot reload

Hi,
I’ve noticed today that the logo has disappeared from invoices, replaced by a little icon in a large white box.
When I try to upload the logo again, it is again replaced with the little icon.

As an aside, I notice that I can now create different invoice templates (yay!), but how do I select or change the template for an invoice?

Karen

Are you using FireFox by any chance? And if so, is everything else working all OK for you?

You can select one template per trading style to use from the template gallery. If you don’t use trading styles, it would be the same template applied to all invoices and estimates on your account.

Thanks for your prompt reply.

Yes, I’m using FireFox. The only other problem I’ve noticed this morning is that it was losing the css styling intermittently on the invoices. I don’t normally experience any difficulties with FireFox though.

I don’t know about using different trading styles; I will look into this to see if it’s suitable. If not, I will continue to change the logo each time before sending an invoice.

The reason I asked about FireFox is because the images, amongst other files that make QuickFile work (including the CSS), are hosted by Microsoft, who had issues with FireFox over the bank holiday (there’s a separate thread on this here).

It has however now been resolved by Microsoft, but may just take some time to update with your browser. Using another browser such as Chrome will fix that.

There’s more information on this in our knowledge base:

If you need any help with any of it, please don’t hesitate to ask :slight_smile:

Will do, thanks very much.

@karentwillis I’ve heard some reports that clearing the cache may work. Otherwise it should right itself very soon.