Marketplace accountants rating and feedback

I’m currently looking for someone to assist with my accounting - I posted a request for quotes via the “need help” link on the dashboard. I have received several quotes and wide range of estimates from £50 to £500 - I’m a little uncertain of how to select given my accounting has been all self service previously.

Is there anything in place to rate the service of this affiliated services - where new customers could review the feedback and experiences of others? Or any discussion on this forum focused on service received?

As one of the accountants, I would like to second this request. It would be nice to be able to build a reputation that people can see when choosing their accountants.

Whilst I am heavily biased here (as I have provided you with a quote) I would recommend going with an accountant you feel comfortable working with and avoiding the cheapest end of the spectrum.

Kind regards,
Chris

This is something that we are actively working on right now. I can’t reveal too much detail at this stage as it may change before the release date. We will keep both advertisers and users informed when we get a little closer to the release date.

I just want to add that there are accountants who use QF but not necessarily advertise their services on the QF platform.

One of them is me.

I have recommend QF to my current and new clients, with the exception of about two all have moved to QF and love it.
They are all on power user subscription. I have decided not to use affinity as i would prefer the ownership of my client’s QF account to be theirs. They have happily paid the £45 + VAT in addition to my fees.

I am regular contributor to this forum and very happy with how QF supports additional/new feature requests.

Never felt the need to advertise here.

Not sure how, but i hope QF will consider these ‘other’ accountants in this project that Glenn is working on.

Hi Sameera
Could you provide me with a quotation and also tell me about your qualification etc
Many Thanks