Me being picky with pdf footer

Hey Everybody :smile:

I’m hoping someone could tell me if it’s possible to modify the margins at the bottom of an invoice? I’ve setup my Registered address etc in the PDF footer… But there’s a huge gap at the bottom of the page. I know it’s a really picky thing, but there’s about 2-3 lines wasted space at the bottom of the page where i could add more rows… It also looks incredibly unprofessional… Is there any way to move that PDF footer down a bit?.. or am i just being stupid? :wink:

Many thanks in advance

Mike :smiley:

There will always be lines gap and your invoice looks OK, even better put website address at bottom and any trade related logos instead of registered address duplication

I was thinking the same thing… but i was under the impression that the invoices had to have the registered address specifically pointed out as the registered address along with the Companies registration number?. I have since modified it quite a bit anyway. Because i realised it didn’t fit in a windowed envelope correctly (It does now :D).

Could i just get away with having the Companies house registration number somewhere up in the right corner then as my registered address and trading address are the same?

Thanks Again.

Mike

Yes you can show company number at due date rows section

1 Like

Thank you… That will make the design a lot Neater :slight_smile:

With some help from Glenn (and i must say, Quickfile is Really impressive… No fees for software and 1000x more helpful than sage :D) i have solved my OCD with the footer.

For others with mild OCD… In the PDF footer area of the invoice designer, Glenn fixed it by simply adding 5 New lines with a blank space

Registered Office ... blah blah blah

and hey pretso… Much Better!.. As Glen said it’s definately a hack… But If it works… I’m happy with a hack :smiley:

Thank you so much glenn… Here is the current version of the invoice (also with spacing to fit address in windowed envelopes :slight_smile: )

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.