Mettle Bank Feed Not Updating

Hi,

is there an issue with the Mettle bank feed?

I have refreshed the feed back top the date of the last transaction imported and it says there are no transactions to import, however there are. I have tried this for several days but it still gives me the same results.

Normally Mettle imports immediately when you do a refresh which makes me think there is an issue?

Hi
It’s maybe worth to delete the current feed and setup a new one. Most of the time that will solve the issue. Have you tried this?

Yes, i’ve done that and today the same thing is happening.

@QFSupport , any ideas?

Hello @MKP

There is currently an issue communicating with Mettle’s systems.

We have contacted them directly and are waiting a response from them.

If you need to in the short term you can import a bank statement

We will update the status page when we have more information

Hello @MKP

We received word back from mettle who are investigating the issue.

They stated that the issue could be resolved in the short time be refreshing the connecting (removing and re adding the Mettle feed).

Based on this information we have reenable the Mettle feed for use.

I will add an update once we hear more.

Hi Steve,

I have set the fed up again and it has imported the missing transactions. I did do this the other day and it imported once and then stopped again, so I will check tomorrow when new transaction go through the account and see if they import.

Regards,

Martin

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.

HI @QFSteve,

I have refreshed the feed today and nothing has imported even though there are new transactions in Mettle.

Hello @MKP

Removing and re adding the feed was advice given from Mettle support as a temporary measure. I will update you when we have more information.

i use mettle bank , all was working well then suddenly stopped refreshing , there’s no errors just no more transactions . i checked my authorisation and still had 9 days left , renewed it and got a few transactions back last week, although had missed a few days , now nothing , any ideas ???

Hi @Matt_Cooke ,

I reported this last week and here is the thread : Mettle Bank Feed Not Updating - #9 by MKP It is an ongoing issue.

hi , thanks ,didnt see that . ill try deleting and readding then , many thanks again

I deleted the feed and added it again yesterday and all the transactions appeared but then today, the new transactions haven’t so I think it just a case of waiting for another update from @QFSteve

Hello @Matt_Cooke

Removing and re adding the feed was advice given from Mettle support as a temporary measure. I will update you when we have more information.

Hello

Mettle have come back to us to advise the issue is now resolved.

Hi @QFSteve ,

I’ve just done a refresh and nothing imported?

Hello @MKP

Can I please ask you to remove and re add the feed so I can monitor the change in the background?

Deleted and added back on as requested.

Hello @MKP

That seemed to work, prior to you removing and re adding I could not see any transactions, now I can.

I imported 7 transactions for you, these would normally have import tomorrow morning for you.

If you add a transaction to your bank today (and it is deemed Booked/completed by Mettle), the feed should pull them tomorrow morning.

Please let me know if you have further issues.