Migrating a Yodlee feed to Open Banking

credit card is not displayed , this is another step backwards lucky the reverse vat is being pushed back another year

Hi @pelican

If your credit card isnā€™t displayed, this would be a restriction by your bank, not QuickFile.

Unfortunately, our hands are tied in situations like this as these changes are part of the PSD2 changes coming into force on the 14th September. Itā€™s likely that NatWest will either enable credit cards for Open Banking within the next few days. Although it may be worth speaking to NatWest directly to see if they can advise on this.

1 Like

When setting up Open Banking with Lloyds it would appear that I must choose either personal or business banking, but not both. Once set up, I cannot add another Lloyds feed as you only allow one per bank. Iā€™m told that my Lloyds feed with Yodlee will be terminated. Is it possible to have an Open Banking authorisation covering personal and business accounts with Lloyds or to have two separate authorisations with Lloyds?

Hi @Padfield

If you have distinct banking logins for your business and personal accounts with Lloyds, then Iā€™m afraid youā€™ll only be able to create a single Open Banking consent based on one of these logins. You can select multiple bank accounts, but they must be under one single login.

Is there a reason for linking both business and personal accounts? Typically for accounting purposes youā€™d want to keep these separate.

I have the same log in details for business and presonal accounts with Lloyds, but they use different websites and apps for access. When setting up the Open Banking with Lloyds I must choose personal banking OR business banking OR commercial banking. It seems that Lloyds allow one one type of account per feed and QF allow one feed per bank.

Have you been able to seek resoluition to the inability to setup open banking feeds (particularly with Barclays) where an account requires multiple signatories? Our Yodlee feed no longer works and I canā€™t setup the open banking feed

Hi @adds11

If thereā€™s a restriction on the account preventing this, it would be on the banks side unfortunately, so you would need to speak with them.

The authorisation process is all done on the bankā€™s website (or app) and we only get a ā€œsuccessā€ or ā€œfailedā€ message at the end of the process - we donā€™t control who can authorise what accounts.

has the credit card issue been fixed with NATWEST it worked fine with yodle

Hi @pelican,

If you go to set up the Open Banking link for Natwest, does your credit card account appear here to be added?

You will have to revoke the Open Banking link and re-add to get to this screen.

not unless its been fixed since the new system was introduced

@pelican if your credit card does not show on your bankā€™s consent screen Iā€™d recommend giving them a call. Each bank is actively developing their Open Banking services so it may now appear if you retry. We have however been informed more generally that NatWest do support credit cards on the new interface.

Hi There,
Still waiting for news on my HSBC Business Money Manager Account. Yodlee feed has ceased, unable to see with Open Bankingā€¦

@bigpillow last week we requested an update from HSBC on the status of their Open Banking API coverage for savings accounts. Unfortunately they still donā€™t have an ETA yet. As soon as HSBC incorporate these accounts into Open Banking we will let you know.

This topic was automatically closed after 83 days. New replies are no longer allowed.