Missed to upload and tag some transactions after submitted VAT return

Have missed to upload 10 transactions credit card September 2023, and tag accordingly, VAT return report for period 1 August 2023-31 October 2023 submitted already. Annual accounting year ends 31 October 2023, VAT Cash Accounting principle.
Can I insert missed transactions with dates in September 2023, I see that they will be reflected in VAT return report for period 1 November 2023-31 January 2023 with dates in September 2023 or its better to post with date 1 February 2024, not to have an issue missed transactions, amended VAT return?

Hello @dan.l

Once submitted the returns can not be re submitted and any corrections or missed transactions should be picked up in the next return.

I would recommend speaking to your accountant for professional tailored advice as its not something the support team can advise on I’m afraid.

Yes, you can, and they will be picked up by your next return automatically.

Do not roll back your previous return - you can’t change the figures you’ve already submitted. Just enter the extra transactions as normal and let QuickFile do the heavy lifting for you.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.