Missing a day from Yodlee feed

Hi, I seem to be missing a whole day of transactions from 3rd April. I have checked raw feed but not there. What can I do to import them? Thanks

Hello @concetric

There are a few ways you could fill this gap:

• If your feed is still active, you could run the feed and set a custom from date. This does however depend on the data available from your bank

• If you have quite a few transactions, your bank should allow you to download a .CSV file of your transactions. If you download this, you can then import it into QuickFile

• If you only have a handful of transactions, the quickest way is likely to be to just input them manually on this occasion

OK thanks, do you know why it would be missing? Worries me that other stuff may be missing that I haven’t noticed? Thanks

It may be a bit tricky to say at this stage - if the date was within the last few days, we probably could have said with more confidence, but I will take a look to see if there is anything logged with Yodlee.

If you’re concerned that data may be missed, you may find it best to do recon your bank details against a statement: Reconciling your bank

[Edit]
@concentric - Just to confirm, there aren’t any errors found for your account, but these may very well have been removed given the time since the gap happened. If you do notice these again, please don’t hesitate to contact us and we’ll take another look for you.

I haven’t received a Yodlee update since 18/04/18 and the last entry to be downloaded from my NatWest (personal) current account was dated 13/04/18. It’s now 25/04 and there must be over 50 entries not downloaded.

When I manually try to Refresh Bank Feed (from the 14/04), it says there’s nothing to download.

@Dan - I’ve located your account and we’re taking a look into this for you now. I’ll send you a private message also so we can discuss this further if needed.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.