Missing one whole month from bank feed

Hi,

My bank feed has missed the whole of September.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Shaun

Hi @Shaun_Matthews

All Open Banking connections expire after 90 days and need to be renewed. If they’re not renewed, the feed will stop until it’s authorised again.

You can try and manually refresh the feed, however in most cases, banks don’t permit us to go further back than anything between 28 days and 3 months, so I’m not sure how successful this would be in this case.

Give the manual refresh a go, check the expiry date on the authorisation, and let us know how you get on.

Hi,

The manual refresh didn’t work. It can only be done for up to a maximum of 21 days.

I’m not sure what you mean by the expiry date on the authorisation?

Do you have any other suggestions?

How can I stop this from happening in the future?

Hi,
One rule for open banking is that you have to re-authorises the bank feed every 90 days.
If you go to https://yourcompany.quickfile.co.uk/openbanking you can see how long the current
will last.

Hi @Shaun_Matthews

The current Open Banking Framework mandates that any authorisation granted to a Third Party Provider (e.g. QuickFile) will be granted for a maximum of 90 days. We have an automated reminder system that will notify you 7 days ahead of the time when your bank feed is due for re-authorisation.

If the 90 days has passed, you will see something like the following when you go into your bank feed settings:

To re-authorise the account you will need to click on “Renew” and go through the process there.

As for stopping it happening in the future, there isn’t anything that QuickFile can do about this because it is due to the Open Banking Framework itself and is not something that we have any control over I’m afraid.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.