Modify a static label with CSS - Invoice Name/Estimate Name

Continuing the discussion from Customise any invoice or estimate label using CSS: I have looked at the http://www.quickfile.co.uk/resources/language (Language Table for Invoices and Estimates) but no mention of Invoice Name or Estimate Name.

What are the static labels for these to be able to do transformation ?

.transform-??? {
content:“Site address”;
}

This field takes the name as defined in the invoice customisation area:

So whatever you have entered here + " Name". Unfortunately there are no CSS transforms to override this.

If you just mean the label in this table:

Then as far as I can tell from my browser inspector a selector of tr.tr-invoice-details-desc strong should be enough to target that, or possibly tr.tr-invoice-details-desc .invoice-details-left-td strong if the former isn’t specific enough.

You could target the table cell in this way and use the content property to override. However this would only work with the web view and will be ignored on the PDF output (due to it’s more primitive interpretation of CSS).

To get around this we created a set of CSS transform classes that get parsed out on the server to override specific labels on the invoice.

We’ll have a look at this later today, but I suspect there’s no transform label for “Invoice Name”.

This topic was automatically closed after 4 days. New replies are no longer allowed.