Money back from HMRC


After sending my tax return to HMRC I was lucky enough to get some money back. Now I have the money in my bank account how do I introduce it into my books?

Dr should have the amount HMRC paid me back what should be in the Cr side???


tag it to drawing
Dr Bank

Cr Drawings

1 Like