Monthly summary for a nominal

Hello,

I’m not sure whether such a feature exists, but is it possible to get a monthly summary for a given nominal, so you can see the level of activity for say every month in the past 12?

If not, is it possible to extract all the data for a given nominal as a csv file? The normal export functionality appears to limit the data export to the transaction that appear on screen, so if you have many pages of transactions this isn’t a practical solution.

Thanks,

Ivan

Hi @msconsulting

You may wish to have a look at our custom reports feature. This allows you to specify a set of nominals (either grouped or individually) and view it in graph and data form on a daily, weekly or monthly basis, similar to this:

There’s more on this feature here:

I hope that helps, but please let us know if we can help further

Hello,

That’s exactly what I was looking for! Just one thing, is it possible to get a line chart to to show the value of the postings for each month, rather than the cumulative total?
This appears to be the default setting for bar charts, but I can’t see how I can get a line chart to show the information in that way.

Thanks,

Ivan

If you change the chart to a bar graph for example, this should show you each period rather than a cumulative total. I believe it’s just the line graph that shows this cumulatively.

I don’t think you can get a non-cumulative line chart but if you export the bar chart data as csv it’d be a 2 minute job to run one up in Excel or similar if you need to.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.