Motor Costs

We have bills for car parts needed what should I post them to I was putting it under Misc.Motor Expenses

Hi @Rosie,

I would say that was fine, if you are really unsure it may be best to check with an accountant

1 Like

Thanks Beth :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Actually that question is not a straight forward one.

Firstly are you a sole trader or Ltd company? And if your a Ltd company who owns the car?

Are you claiming mileage allowance?

The answers to the above questions will determine the treatment of how you record motor expenses.

Hi Paul
Thanks for the reply. Sole Trader so putting that to misc motor expenses

OK great. So I’m assuming you don’t claim mileage allowance then?

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.