Move billing to client

My former client has bought subscription from you directly but it is still on our client list and from I can see we are still being charged for this client. Could you please tell me if I detach this client from my list it won’t change nothing to my client in terms of his access? I is the normal procedure after client buy subscription with you for us to have to discontect the client to be stopped being charged for this account? Thank you.

Hello @Iwona1

You would need to make the client administrator on the QuickFile account if they are not already.

Go into Team Management on their account and click on the cog next to their user then select make admin.

This passes ownership of the account to them.

Once this is done you can remove the client profile from your account by selecting detach profile.

Once this is done you would no longer be billed for the account.

If the client has over 1000 nominal postings in the last 12 month period, the next time they try and log in they would be asked to purchase a power user subscription to continue using QuickFile.

Hi

This client has already administrator privileges on their account but from billing log I can see that we are still being charged for them. As I understand only detaching them from our account will change it, is that right?

Kind regards;

Iwona Iwanicka

Iwona Accountancy Services Ltd

Studio 209

Sunbeam Studios

Sunbeam Street

Wolverhampton

WV2 4PF

Tel: 01902427717

www.ias-accountancy.co.uk

E: office@ias-accountancy.co.uk

Logo6

e943ecc8-5be2-4768-a17e-1b829b908afe

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify the sender. This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. If you are not the intended recipient you are notified that disclosing, copying, distributing or taking any action in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly prohibited.

Hello @Iwona1

That’s correct, you are only charged for connected clients.

If you disconnect a client and

• You are admin - the account would be deleted.
  • You are not the admin - The client can still log in.

In your initial question you say “your former client” then later you say “my client”

If the client is still your client and you disconnect them from your Affinity account (and they are the administrator/primary contact) you will loose your access to their account and you will need to ask them to add you back from their:
Account settings > Team management
then “Add new team member”
(This is also for other Affinity users in a similar position)

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.