Moving from Sage instant accounts

Hi,
Sole trader here using sage instant accounts V18 for 10 years or so. I’m looking to move to Quickfile starting from 1st December (start of my VAT quarter). I plan to continue to run sage until 31st March and finish the year end but duplicate everything in to Quickfile (to make sure it works out for me and iron out any issues I find). I can see how to import the trial balance from sage which I have done. My question is more about the bank statement. I uploaded my December bank statement but it contains records of payments for November purchase invoices. I created an opening balance on suppliers I entered but I think these would be included in my next VAT return as I can’t see a way to show them as old (and already included on the last VAT return). I think i just need to delete what i have entered so far (not too much) and start again? If I then don’t import the December statement, just enter the transactions manually for the December period that would be right? Does this make sense?
Many thanks

Hello @clarkes.electrical

You can delete your imported bank statement by Viewing the bank account > Options > View Recent batch uploads and deleting the relevant import

Alternatively you can clear all from your account from the account settings area once logged in. Please look for the “Clear all data in your account” option.

We’ve got some more detailed instructions here:
https://support.quickfile.co.uk/t/how-do-i-clear-my-account/8898

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.