Multiple date deadlines on invoice

Hi

I am using your accounts software for my basketball club and in recent years we have had multiple deadlines for our seasons fees for example

TOTAL YEARLY FEE = £300

£100 to be paid by End of Aug
£50 (£150 total) by end of Sep
£50 (£200 total) by end of Oct
£50 (£250 total) by end of Nov
£50 (£300 total) by end of Dec

Can this be done on one invoice and used as a template for each section (as they are all different)

Thanks
Kevin

Hi @Ayrshire_Tornadoes

It’s not possible to split a single invoice in this way, but I think what may help is our recurring invoice feature. This would allow you to set up a template to generate an invoice on a regular interval, and they would all be independent too (all have their own description, own payment terms etc.).

There’s more information on these here:

I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

This really isnt what i am looking for sadly i have tried this but some years we dont have the payments on set monthly patterns.

For example last year we had initial joining payment (of say £100) then 4 payments of £50 which would be due by end of Sep, End of Oct and then miss out nov and dec and another two payments on Jan and Feb

I will see what i can achieve with recurring invoices

Unless you can suggest something else?

Thanks

The only other option I can think of (although another user may have other suggestions) would be to either:

1. Setup several recurring templates, although this is likely to become messy if you have several for the same fee

2. Perhaps something a bit more bespoke tied into QuickFile through our API. If you have a bit of coding knowledge, you could certainly put something together - I’m aware of several users who have achieved this themselves. Or there are developers out there who may be able to help with this. Let me know if you would like further information on this.

Sadly i have not much coding experience but will just make do just now with creating the one invoice and just manually chasing people up on the deadlines- hopefully this feature will becoming available soon if the demand is there

Appreciate all your help and keep up the good work!

Kev

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.