Multiple sets of notes to choose from when creating an invoice

Is it possible to write more than one message to go along with an invoice? I send out invoices for only 3 different jobs and would like to send a different message with each invoice. Is there a way of doing this please?

Right now you can set an account level default that will be adopted for all new invoices. This can be customised in Sales >> Invoice Customisation. Iā€™m afraid thereā€™s currently no way to set and select from more than one set of notes.

Iā€™m happy to switch this to a ā€œFeature Requestā€, if this feature garners more interest from other users weā€™ll certain consider adding such functionality.

Just to come at it from a different angle would a ā€˜copy to new invoiceā€™ button in the view invoices be easier to implement? All you would need to do then is effectively copy all the details to a new invoice but let the system update the invoice number and date. You could then just overwrite/remove any bits that arenā€™t relevant and leave all of the notes as they are. Would be generally handy actually as I have a couple of invoices each month that are basically the same apart from the description so would save me having to enter client details etc each time.

1 Like