My account status

I was looking to check…

I signed up to Quickfile at the start of the month.
My business has been running since around July and I am a one man band, no staff or other directors at present.

I transferred all of my accounts over from Bullethq when I opened my account here,

I checked on my settings and Quickfile has me down as a medium business with 600+ ledger entries over the 12 month period

I was wondering how this works. As the entries were imported at the beginning of Jan but essentially stretch back to July last year.
Plus I imported them twice as I made an error with the first import and had to delete them and I am thinking that the first import is still included in my 600+ entries?

Hi @Paul87

The count is based on the date the entries are created on the system, so when you imported the figures from Bullethq they would all have the import date of 01/01/2020 (for example).

If the data was deleted and then re-uploaded, only the one set of data would be included in the count (deleted entries are not included).

I hope this helps, but if you have any further questions, please don’t hesitate to ask.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.