NatWest Bank Feed Not Working

Hi, I have noticed that my NatWest bank feed hasn’t worked for a week. I have been reading the forums and, like some, I have not received anything to say about my subscription running out or anything. I have tried manual refresh many times, but it just says there was nothing to upload even though I know there is. Thanks for reading

Hi @repairmanian

What type of bank feed are you using?

Raw Yodlee Data ? is that right ? Im not brilliant with these things, sorry

That’s fine - thanks :slight_smile:

I’ve located your account and manually run the feed. Before it completes, you have the option to enter a start date. I’ve changed this and it’s pulled in 6 missing transactions.

Would you mind checking and letting me know if that looks about right to you please?

Just as a note, we do support NatWest through Open Banking. If it is just the current account you’re using, you may find it better to use the Open Banking connection rather than Yodlee. There’s no extra charge for this - it’s all included in the one bank feed subscription.

Please let me know if you would like help activating this, and I’ll send you a private message.

I’m having this exact issue and mine hasn’t updated for a month, can you help me please

Hi @Paul_Bewley,

I will send you a private message to help you get this resolved

Hi @QFBeth - could you help me too. My Nat West bank feed stopped working on 23rd July. I have tried to refresh the bank feed but it states there are no more transactions - which I know there are.

Anything you can do to help would be most welcome.

Thanks
Natalie

Hi @natalie

Are you using the Open Banking feed, or Yodlee?

Open Banking Feed I think but how would I know for sure @QFMathew ?? Sorry!

Hi @natalie

You can tell by going to More Options >> Bank Feed Details, and it’ll either say “Yodlee” or “Open Banking” there.

I have however located an account for you and pulled in some missing transactions. I would also suggest switching the current account to Open Banking (disconnect Yodlee first, and then re-activate the feed and it should prompt you for Open Banking). The savings account isn’t supported quite yet, but will be in the future.

Any problems, please let us know :slight_smile:

A post was split to a new topic: Moved to Open Banking, lost transactions

This topic was automatically closed after 3 days. New replies are no longer allowed.