Natwest Chrome extension - login bar not appearing

Hi, ive tried logging in from 2 seperate laptops today to do my manual bank feed download.
I log onto natwest online banking as usual but the quickfile bank feed bar does not appear at the top. ive checked the quickfile settings and its all downloaded to chrome, can anyone help me please?

Many thanks
Charlotte

Hi Charlotte

If you log in manually, do you see an “Export to QuickFile” button at all, or is none of it working for you?

I’ve managed to replicate the no login bar issue, but I don’t have access to a NatWest account at the moment, so I’m unable to test it past this.

hiya, no there is nothing at all sorry. the little blue symbol is in the far right of the toolbar at the top but clicking on it just opens up the natwest login page to log in without quickfile options.

Thanks for confirming - I’ll ask one of our team to investigate this further.

In the mean time, you should be able to download a .csv list of your transactions and import it into your QuickFile account.

@littlelotty - Just a quick one to let you know we’ve released a small update which should resolve this for you. However, it may take a few hours to update in your version of Chrome.

Thank you so much for your quick actin as always, I can confirm all up and running again now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.