Need CVS file

Hello,
I’m trying to get my sales as an excel file from beginning. However, It’s limited as 50 each page. I want to make it easier. How can I do that?

Thank you

Hi @fayet

You can export a complete set of your account data including invoices by running a back up. You can do this by following this guide: Create a data backup schedule

Hello @QFMathew
I think this is for future. I set up my account for backup.
However, I need to take my past 836 invoices in one excel file to declare them HMRC. How can I do that?
Thank you

It’s done. Thank you so much

@QFMathew

I also want to have all pdf for 836 invoices to declare HMRC. How is that possible?

Thank you

Hi @fayet

This would have to be requested in batches of 50 from the invoice view page. Although this isn’t something I’ve seen asked before.

If you don’t mind me asking, is there a particular reason you would need a PDF of all 836 invoices?

It has been requested by HMRC. Therefore, We need them for end-year accounts.
Thank you

No problem! Then the above should do the trick for you, although I’m afraid it has to be done in batches of 50. Just tick the invoices you want included in the PDF, select More Options >> Print Selected. This can take a few minutes, but we’ll send you an email with a download link once it’s ready.

I was tring to do that one, however, the preparing time takes long as more than 8 minutes and while it’s doing that I cannot do another order. If is easier way possibe can we do that night time as well which is not busy for servers.
Thank you for your help.

Unfortunately this would be the only way at the moment. It may be worth checking with HMRC however to see if they need the PDFs, or whether a CSV export would be acceptable.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.