Need some privacy - registered office recommendation

Hi,

I have run a LTD company now for 9 months but I’d like to have some privacy and not use my home address as it’s registered office.

Can anyone recommend a registered office service?
And will that definitely mean my home address won’t be public?

Thanks.

Back when I worked as a bank clerk in the last century many of our smaller company customers had this service provided by their accountants.

Hi @tom_44

Our sister company, Company Wizard, offers an address you can use with mail forwarding.

It’s worth noting however, your address will still be on the public record on the Companies House website as part of its history.

Can I request to get an old address removed from old files? It’s an address that I’d not like public.

That company wizard website isn’t very clear.

1. I already have a registered ltd company but I need to change the registered office.
  2. The prices shown don’t say if it’s per year/per month… or even if it’s reoccurring
  3. It doesn’t say much about mail forwarding?
  4. It doesn’t say how much mail forwarding is apart from 69, but again it doesn’t say if it’s per month etc
  5. It doesn’t say if mail forwarding is by post or uploaded by PDF/digital.

I have a contact who may be able to help. It is possible for you to have your (director) correspondence address as the registered office address and we can facilitate a registered office address for you. Please send your contact details to isc@alamandco.co.uk and we will see what we can work out

Hi @tom_44

The best people to speak to about it is Company Wizard directly. Although they’re our sister company, we each have our own support team.

You can reach them on 02079376678, or contact them here.

They should be able to help you with your queries further.

I don’t believe this is possible as the record is a public record. When the address is changed, an entry is made to record it. For example, Tesco has one from 2015 showing on their record (viewable here):

Companies House would be able to clarify this, but I don’t believe it’s possible to remove it.

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.