New Price

Hi,

On the 1st November 2022 we will be making a number of changes to our pricing. The following pricing will become effective as of this date:

Power User annual subscription: £60 /year

I just saw the new pricing structure from November onwards, is it including VAT or plus VAT?

Thanks

Hi @rhc

The new price is £60 + VAT. All prices on our site are quoted excluding VAT.

Hope that helps

Ouch! A (just over) 33% inflation busting increase?

1 Like

£49 to £60 is ~22%. Sounds like a lot in percentage terms but given one of the biggest costs of server hosting is power I’m not surprised. And the increase is still less than £1 per month.

Excluding VAT on both old and new costs it’s moving from £45 to £60 ~33% Unfortunately it’s yet another cost of running a business that’s well over any inflationary increase.

I’m all for development investment but IMHO every increase I’m experiencing makes me feel like its all a great excuse to ramp up pricing. The knock on effect is huge.

My apologies, I had it in my head that the old price was £49, not £45.

Hi @Bluesden

We never make any decisions like this lightly, but unfortunately, as the guide linked above explained, all our costs have increased, just like everyone else’s.

This is the first time we’ve increased the prices since 2016.

2 Likes

The price is still substantially cheaper than some of the well known competitors and
an increase was expected.

4 Likes