No longer power user

Hi, my Power User subscription is due to expire at the end of the month, but I am no longer a power user. Can I change my subscription back to a basic one?

Hi @LAS

If you have less than 1,000 nominal ledger entries created within the last 12 months, then the subscription will be optional and you don’t need to renew.

We have a guide in the knowledge base on how to check your account size, which may help: How to determine what items make up your ledger count

Hi, thanks for your advice. I have checked my account and it is an XS account with 161 ledger items in 12 months.

The renewal email I received says: “To ensure any automated feeds or recurring invoices remain active, please renew before the subscription date.”

If I do not renew, will I still have access to the information I have posted to date?

Many thanks

That’s fine - the subscription is optional then. All information will remain on the account and you can still have access. However, some features will be disabled (e.g. those here: Power User Subscription)

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.