Nominal breakdown for a project

Hi there. I know this is an old topic, but is there any way to export individual transactions via the project report for a given expense category(s)?

I need to produce detailed transaction reports for a project for a particular expense catergory and I’m finding this difficult.

TIA

Hi @bearMedicine

There isn’t a way of doing this unfortunately.

Are you able to give us any details on what you’re trying to achieve, and perhaps we can suggest another way of doing it?

I’d like to be able to produce detailed purchase (or even transaction) reports for a given tag (which we use for different projects as per the Projects feature) further broken down by expense category / nominal.

I’d like to be able to export this for further analysis in Excel.

In fact being able to filter / search purchases in the “search purchases” by their contained categories / nominals would be amazing! The search feature already can search on tags. A column(s) for expense category would be awesome, although I know this gets tricky with multiple category purchases. Even if the tagged search showed which nominals / categories were in the purchase that would be really helpful.

This topic was automatically closed after 6 days. New replies are no longer allowed.