HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Nominal code for owner contributions?

What nominal code should I use for the owner contributions to the company that are not expected to be repaid

Hi @anthonyp , all transactions with a company and it’s directors need to be tracked through the directors loan account. This is even if its unlikely to be repaid as the balance will then be carried forward to future years.

Hi @Bagpipe - thanks for the help!

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.