HOME / COMMUNITY Switch to knowledge base

Nominal Code & Nominal Account Name Report: Include in Back Up?

As part of the weekly/monthly back up, would it be possible to include a list of the nominal code, nominal account name. It does not need to contain any data. Just one single 2 column list containing both nominal account numbers, nominal account names, for the selected Quickfile company. Each heading listed under their own column (one column listing all NC and one all nominal account heading).

At the moment I’m having to download this separately (Report>Chart of Accounts>Export Data>List of nominal account balances), it would be fantastic to include this information in the weekly/monthly back up. From this I can start to easily produce Excel Power Query reports (allowing budget vs actual, all transaction data containing Invoice No./QF Purchase receipt No, client/supplier details, descriptions & amounts)

I can’t see any problem with that. I will put in a request to get this implemented in the next couple of weeks.

Glen if this could be implemented it would be fantastic.

Technically it could mean from your weekly/monthly downloads (via excel power pivot/query) you can generate budget Vs actuals, show transactions by projects, detailing all the transactional data in a single row (date,invoice/QF number, client/supplier, description, amount, project, nominal code, nominal category heading).