Notes in bank feed getting mixed up when using the mobile app

When adding notes in the ‘Accounts - Statement’ screen using the browser the notes are saved and look ok also when opening them the next time. However when viewing the notes from the mobile app the notes that are displayed are not always the right ones (i.e. they are taking from another transaction’s notes) and they are also written back even when clicking the ‘back’ button (in Android) thus mixing up the notes.
There are two problems here:

1. Incorrect notes are shown when using the mobile app (might be a result of an nondeterministic query used when fetching the data?)
  2. When using the mobile app the note being displayed is written back to the DB even though it was not edited. I my opinion the note should only be overwriting the current value if it was edited to begin with.

Hi @Guy1

I’ve referred this to our development team for review. Apologies for any inconvenience caused by this.

Thanks. No worries, I only have a small number of transactions and notes at the moment so this is not a problem. The workaround is refraining from looking at the transaction details in the mobile app.

Hi. Do you know if this is being looked at?

Hi @Guy1,

Yes this has been looked at and is just waiting on some final checks before the change can go live with the next update :slight_smile:

1 Like