Old user invoice template

Morning!

I have been using quickfile with my existing business for around 6 years now and have just registered a new company with new quickfile login details.

My questions is, the new account has a different Invoice format when printed (logo on other side, invoice date and number in a different place) … Is there a way I can use the old invoice format, as this new format takes up half the page before the invoice even starts and im not keen on the aesthetic of it?

Many thanks in advance
Charlotte

Hi littlelotty,
I am with quickfile for only 2 years, so I don’t know exactly whether they had an old style or not. But if you go to any sales invoice, you can see a green button on the left to corner “Invoice Style Gallery” . If you click it it shows different invoice styles on the top of your screen. May one of them suits your needs.
Furthermore, you can customise each of these invoice styles to your need. Just click the yellow/orange button (Customise this style) on top of your chosen style.

There was an old style. Pretty sure my first invoice layouts were no longer available soon after my first account was set up (around 2013/14 IIRC) so subsequent accounts I had used different templates.

That’s exactly what I needed, thank you so much! :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.