Option to add phone number for client on creation

Morning! I can only second lee069’s comments - Quickfile is ace! Is there any way, however, how you could include a phone number field when creating a client? There is the option to record a client’s address in the same step, and i would love your system even more if I could pop a client’s phone number in at the same time as I am creating them and set up a log in area for them.
Thank you!
Connie

Hi @Connie_Taylor

I’ve moved your post to a new thread as the other one is a little bit old now.

Thank you firstly for your positive feedback! :+1:

When you create a client you can enter all their details (name, VAT number, payment terms, and as you’ve mentioned, address). At the bottom of the page, there is an option to add a phone number, email address and name:

What this will do is create a client contact which gives you the option to then email an invoice to them if you wish.

I hope that helps! :slight_smile:

Aaaah, yes, of course! I am so used to creating a new client via the New Invoice Screen, that I never considered using the New Client screen. Thank you for your quick response, and for being so helpful!

Connie

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.