Outstanding Purchase Filter Problem

Continuing the discussion from Small Bug When Viewing Outstanding Purchases:

Continuing the discussion from Small Bug When Viewing Outstanding Purchases:

Hi Glenn, I still have this issue and I’m guess you couldn’t replicate it?
Basically the filter must be broken when opening the page. The filter must be simply bringing up UNPAID invoices, rather than UNPAID and ACTIVE.

Please take another look…
Thanks

When you say active, what do you mean?

Looking at the filter, I don’t see an active option.

No, at the bottom of the table grid.

To replicate. Find a supplier, archive some unpaid invoices. Leave the screen. Go back to the supplier page. Click Outstanding (see image).

The Purchase management screen opens, but you’ll find those invoices you archived are still picked up within the ACTIVE filter at the bottom of the grid table.

Hi @gino, I’ve just been able to replicate this problem and I’ve passed this over to see if it can be fixed. We’re not planning any releases now until after the 5th July to avoid busy periods. But I will update you when this has been addressed.

EDIT:

I have a feeling this is a feature not a bug.

I seem to remember some time back we only showed Active entries when following the link for outstanding invoices. However some users were getting confused as the total showed one amount but drilling down revealed no invoices, obviously they’d forgotten they’d archived them, or didn’t really understand what archive does.

I believe when you click to view outstanding invoices they should show all Active and Archived entries, although maybe the selectors in the bottom right should indicate this more clearly.