Overpayment to someone

Ive overpaid a customer/sub contractor by 0.08p

What nominal code do you use to tag this 8pence

Hello @Claireabell

You can post it to your write off / bad debt code as an offset (8100).

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.