Paying subscription

My power user subscription and bank feed have just expired. I want to renew but there only seems to be an option to pay by card. The problem is that my bank card has expired (the bank are sending me a new card) so can I pay by any other method?

Hi drpeej1,
You are right, you can only pay by card. But usually for a new card to arrive it takes just a couple of days.

But I found this one:
QFMathewSupport Team

Jan '17

Hi @hudayfah

We’re not able to accept GoCardless or direct debit payments for the subscription at the moment, but I will send you a private message with some bank details to arrange a bank transfer. Please look for a green notification in the top right hand corner

May they can help you too.

Thanks

The annoying thing is that I found my new card about a minute after I asked the bank to cancel it and send me another card. :grimacing:

Hi @drpeej1,

So annoying when things like that happen!

If you’ve like to send @QFSupport a private message with your QuickFile account number then we can take a look at your account for you and potentially give you details for an alternative payment method

This topic was automatically closed after 7 days. New replies are no longer allowed.